Terms & conditions
The BSO makes every effort to ensure that information contained online is accurate. However, no liability is accepted arising from reliance upon information contained in these pages or any other information accessed via this site. Performance details are subject to availability and the BSO reserves the right to make changes to the performers and advertised programmes where necessary.
Whilst the BSO endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, the BSO or its contractors will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
The BSO is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing of linked websites shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time, and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
The text and images contained in this website belong to the BSO and our affiliated partners, and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of these text and images for personal use only and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use could lead to action or breach of copyright.
No part of this site may be reproduced by any process without written permission from the BSO.
Conditions of sale and exchange
- For ticketed events every member of the audience or exhibition visitor must have a valid ticket
- Latecomers – admission is not guaranteed although offered wherever possible at an interval or natural break in performance
- Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience
- Mobile phones, pagers, watches and any other communications device should be silenced before the beginning of the concert
- Cameras, tape recorders and video equipment are not permitted
- The BSO reserves the right to make any alterations to an advertised programme rendered necessary by unavoidable causes
- Tickets must not be resold for profit or commercial gain or by any outlet other than the BSO and its authorised agents. Failure to comply will invalidate respective tickets