Our members are at the heart of the BSO, and we have never needed their support more than now. As music lovers who share a passion for performance at the highest level, members care deeply about the future of the Orchestra. They are part of our BSO family.
In these extraordinary times, the BSO has adapted to a whole new way of bringing live performance to audiences. Our members have enjoyed a unique perspective on the Orchestra’s journey during the Covid-19 pandemic, and their ongoing support is key to keeping us on stage.
While we are currently unable to honour some of the traditional benefits of membership, we are still offering digital experiences that bring our members closer to the music. Despite these temporary changes, your membership now has never meant more and will support us during one of the most challenging times in our 127-year history.
Please note: You can spread the cost of your membership with monthly instalments through Direct Debit. Please contact Jade on 01202 644730 or email@example.com to set this up.
All memberships cover two people from the same household. Priority booking and in-person events for members are on hold until we can resume our normal levels of activity.
It’s great knowing that my membership is helping to ensure a bright future for this fantastic Orchestra.
You will receive a range of special member-only benefits, including:
- Priority booking
- Access to open rehearsals
- Select interviews with musicians and guest artists
- Complimentary editions of our supporter magazine
- The chance to have your say at our AGM
Additional benefits at Bronze level include:
- The opportunity to celebrate with us at our special Christmas drinks receptions
- Invitations to join the Orchestra on exciting member trips
Additional benefits at Silver level include:
- Free concert programmes
- Invitations to exclusive open rehearsals
- Events hosted by BSO musicians
Additional benefits at Gold level include:
- Season Open and Close receptions with the Chief Executive
- Exclusive interviews with guest conductors and artists