Your membership now has never meant more and will support us during one of the most challenging times in our 127-year history.
Our members are at the heart of the BSO and care deeply about the future of the Orchestra. In such unpredictable times, regular donations through membership give us a foundation of support we can rely on. By joining our membership family, you will be making extraordinary performances possible and be part of a future filled with the joy of live music.
Please note: All memberships cover two people from the same household. In-person events for members are on hold until we can resume our normal levels of activity.
It’s great knowing that my membership is helping to ensure a bright future for this fantastic Orchestra.
You will receive a range of special member-only benefits, including:
- Priority booking
- Regular updates and behind-the-scenes interviews with musicians
- Quarternote magazine
- Access to open rehearsals
- The chance to have your say at our AGM
Additional benefits at Bronze level include:
- The opportunity to celebrate with us at our special Christmas drinks receptions
- Invitations to join the Orchestra on exciting member trips
Additional benefits at Silver level include:
- Free concert programmes
- Invitations to exclusive open rehearsals
- Events hosted by BSO musicians
Additional benefits at Gold level include:
- Season Open and Close receptions with the Chief Executive
- Exclusive interviews with guest conductors and artists