Membership brings you nearer to the artistic process and offers a unique behind-the-scenes glimpse at what makes the BSO special. Join us to get closer to the music and ensure a future filled with the joy of live performance. All memberships cover two people from the same household.
Please note: due to the current restrictions resulting from Covid-19, this Season some of our Member events are only available as a digital experience. We hope you will enjoy this new way of sharing in the life of the Orchestra.
It’s great knowing that my membership is helping to ensure a bright future for this fantastic Orchestra.
You will receive a range of special member-only benefits, including:
- Priority booking
- Access to open rehearsals
- Select interviews with musicians and guest artists
- Complimentary editions of our supporter magazine
- The chance to have your say at our AGM
Additional benefits at Bronze level include:
- The opportunity to celebrate with us at our special Christmas drinks receptions
- Invitations to join the Orchestra on exciting member trips
Additional benefits at Silver level include:
- Free concert programmes
- Invitations to exclusive open rehearsals
- Events hosted by BSO musicians
Additional benefits at Gold level include:
- Season Open and Close receptions with the Chief Executive
- Exclusive interviews with guest conductors and artists