Your membership now has never meant more and will support the BSO as we continue to emerge from the most challenging time in our 130-year history.
Our members are at the heart of everything we do and care deeply about the Orchestra. Regular donations through membership provide a foundation of support we can rely on and give us the confidence to plan ahead. By joining our membership family, you will be making extraordinary performances possible and be part of a future filled with the joy of live music.
Please note: All memberships cover two people from the same household.
Being a member is the difference between listening to a great orchestra and becoming part of it."
All members receive a range of exclusive benefits, including:
- Priority booking for main season concerts ahead of general sale (applies to tickets sold directly by the BSO only)
- Quarternote magazine
- Special opportunities to hear from guest artists and conductors
- Access to open rehearsals
- Behind-the-scenes interviews with BSO musicians
- Regular updates through our monthly e-newsletter
- The chance to have your say at our AGM
Your donation at Bronze level will go even further to support the Orchestra, with the additional benefit of:
- Join the Orchestra on trips to the Royal Albert Hall for BBC Proms
By joining at Silver level, your membership will help achieve even more and you will be entitled to the following additional benefit:
- Free concert programmes
A donation at Gold level will have a big impact and help further our mission to share the gift of music as widely as possible. Gold members also receive special invitations to events, including:
- Season Open and Close receptions with the Chief Executive