Their support brings extraordinary repertoire, exciting artists to venues across the South and South West. They champion the brightest and best new talent on the classical music scene. Beyond the concert hall, they support trail-blazing work to change lives through music, tackling loneliness, disadvantage and discrimination.
Those giving at higher levels can get even more closely involved, enjoying privileged access to artists, musicians and the BSO team, along with invitations to experience community projects in action.
Being a Performance Champion enables me to say 'thank you' for the rich, musical impact that the BSO has made on my life from school days until retirement.
With an annual donation of £1,001 and above enjoy the benefits of BSO Membership, along with additional experiences including:
- Insights into the BSO’s plans and projects
- Invitations to special events including our annual Black Tie Gala – a chance to dine with BSO musicians
- The chance to sponsor the ‘Chair’ of a BSO musician or staff member
- A designated point of contact in the Development team
- Written acknowledgment of your support in BSO Concert Programmes
With an annual donation of £2,500 and above, additional experiences include:
- A chance to dedicate your support to a specific project, receiving tailored updates
- Invitations to exclusive Patrons’ events, including on-stage receptions and an annual post-concert supper with artists
- Written acknowledgement of your support in the BSO Annual Review
With an annual donation of £5,000 and above, additional experiences include:
- A personal visit to a community music project of your choice
- The opportunity to sponsor a BSO Principal player
With an annual donation of £10,000 and above, additional experiences include:
- The opportunity to support a concert of your choice, with a backstage tour to meet the artists
- A private update from the BSO Chief Executive
With an annual donation of £20,000 and above, additional experiences include:
- A package of BSO experiences handpicked for you
- First choice of concert support
- An exclusive drinks reception at your supported concert, organised for you by the BSO Development Manager
- Written acknowledgement of your support in BSO Season Brochures